Signaling for Cranes Safety - Trainer Kit
Overton Safety Training
Regular price $395.00
Training and testing materials for this 2 hour signaling and spotter workshop will assist employers in complying with the new federal crane law 29CFR1926.1400 CC requiring “Qualified Persons Only” to signal or spot for Cranes.
The program covers:
- Crane site hazards
- Crane dynamics
- Effect of signaling on crane and load
- Required signaling and spotter training
Covers Mobile, Tower and Overhead Cranes.
Please note: This program is for qualification only. Please view this section if you are looking for a preparatory course for National Certification.
Trainer package includes:
- Color-keyed instructor’s binder
- Training tips
- Trainer’s script
- PowerPoint training presentation
- 20 student handbooks (40 pg each)
- Written student exams
- Practical evaluation forms
- Rigger and Signal Person ID card template
- All required forms for record keeping
- (20) Wallet-size Hand Signal Cards
- Trainer’s tote bag
Additional student handbooks can be purchased in packs of 10.