Rigging and Signaling Safety for Cranes (Classic) - Trainer Kit
Overton Safety Training
Regular price $695.00
This Rigging & Signaling for Cranes program will retire on December 31, 2018. View and order the NEW Rigging & Signaling for Cranes program here. If you currently have this training program contact us for a special upgrade offer.
Training and testing materials for this 1 day rigging and signaling workshop will assist employer in complying with the new federal crane law 29CFR1926.1400 CC requiring “Qualified Persons Only” to rig loads, attach or detach loads, signal and spot for cranes.
Covers Mobile, Tower and Overhead Cranes.
Please note: This program is for qualification only. Please view this section if you are looking for a preparatory course for National Certification.
Trainer package includes:
- Color-keyed instructor’s binder
- Training tips
- Trainer’s script
- PowerPoint training presentation
- 10 student workbooks (110 pg each)
- Written student exams
- Practical evaluation forms
- Rigger and Signal Person ID card template
- All required forms for record keeping
- (10) Wallet-size Hand Signal Cards
- (10) Crosby User Lifting Guides
- Jerry Klinke's Rigger Handbook
- Trainer’s tote bag
Additional student workbooks can be purchased in packs of 5.